Underground Alba: a journey to the center of the city
The Alba sotterranea route is a tour guided by a professional archaeologist for an itinerary that includes a selection of three stops among the total 32 of the city's archaeological route, plus a final one at the F. Eusebio Civic Museum.
The itineraries are different from date to date, in rotation the different underground stages are inserted. The visit lasts between one and a half and two hours.
- JULY Saturday 1, 15 and 29, Sunday 9, 23 and 30
- AUGUST every Saturday and Sunday and from Thursday 10 to Friday 18 (Patron Saint's Day and Ferragosto)
- SEPTEMBER Saturday 2, 16, 23 and 30, Sunday 10 and 24
- OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER every Saturday and Sunday and Wednesday 1 November (International Alba White Truffle Fair)
- DECEMBER Friday 8, Saturday 2, 9, 16 and 30, Sunday 3, 10 and 31
Individual tickets (with valid reservation): full price 12 €, reduced 9euro (children between 10 and 17 years old, disabled accompanying persons, Ambiente & Cultura associate, Abbonamento Musei holders, Banca d'Alba associates, Touring Club Italia members, teachers and journalists), free for under 10s and disabled (with documented disability over 75%)
Individual tickets (without valid reservation): full price 13 €, while places are still available, free for under 10s and disabled.
Reservations are required, to be made by 12 pm of the previous Thursday from the site www.ambientecultura.it
The visit is possible on any date for groups and school groups or for private visits with advance booking: in this case write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting point is in front of the Tourist Office on Piazza Risorgimento, 2 in Alba, unless otherwise indicated by the organizers.